This module implements a component system and is a base block for the Connector Framework. It can be used without using the full Connector though.
- Install component
The module does nothing by itself and has no configuration.
As a developer, you have access to a component system. You can find the documentation in the code or on http://odoo-connector.com
In a nutshell, you can create components:
from odoo.addons.component.core import Component class MagentoPartnerAdapter(Component): _name = 'magento.partner.adapter' _inherit = 'magento.adapter' _usage = 'backend.adapter' _collection = 'magento.backend' _apply_on = ['res.partner']
And later, find the component you need at runtime (dynamic dispatch at component level):
def run(self, external_id): backend_adapter = self.component(usage='backend.adapter') external_data = backend_adapter.read(external_id)
Known issues / Roadmap
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Guewen Baconnier <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.