Purchase Advance Paymentby DevIntelle Consulting Service Pvt.Ltd http://www.devintellecs.com
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||276|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 14.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 10.0|
Purchase Advance Payment
DevIntelle Consulting Service Pvt.Ltd.
In Sale when we creating customer invoice we have option to generate invoice down payment by percentage/fixed or deduct down payment same way Purchase vendor advance Payment Odoo application allows you to Make Advance Payment of vendor/supplier on Purchase Order by percentage/fixed.
Vendor Bill Options :
- Advance payment (fixed amount) : Enter advance payment amount and advance payment Vendor Bill will be generated with that amount
- Advance payment (percentage) : Enter percentage here. Suppose you have entered 40% and Purchase Order is worth 525, then advance payment Vendor Bill will be generated with amount 210
- Billable lines (deduct advance payments) : If you have generated advance payment Vendor Bills of Purchase Order and now you want to generate actual Vendor Bill of Purchase Order and want to deduct previous advance payments, then choose this option
- Billable lines : If you do not want to do anything relating advance payment and just want to generate straightforward Vendor Bill from Purchase Order, then choose this option
How It Works
Get in Touch
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.