Reasons for event registrations cancellations
This module allows to add predefined reasons for the attendees to report back why they cancel their registration to an event.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Events > Configuration > Registrations cancellation reasons for setting the possible reasons you want to handle.
You can also set if a reason is only available for certain types of events or if you leave it empty, for all.
- Go to Events > Events
- Enter into the details of any of the events.
- Press the button “Attendees”, located at the top right hand corner.
- Press the red circle button in the right part of any of the registrations.
- A new screen will appear asking you to enter the reason why the registration is cancelled.
You will get also the same screen:
- Go to Events > Attendees.
- Enter into the details of any of the attendees.
- Press the button Cancel registration.
On this object, you can group by the cancellation reason in the list, calendar or graph view.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/event project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.