GST Indian Complianceby Odoowikia http://odoowikia.com/
Inventory Management (stock)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• Sales Management (sale_management)
• Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 10.0 v 8.0|
GST Invoice in Odoo
For Calculate GST, create GST Invoice Report format.
How to use
Set GSTIN Number
Add GSTIN number in Company and Customer.
GSTIN Number should be in proper format otherwise it will give you validation alert.
GST code set up in all indian States.
GST Taxes Set Up
Here you can see the configuration of CGST,SGST & IGST Taxes for sales and purchase with rates.
HSN Code & Chapter Menu
We have added HSN code and Chaper for Product Taxes.
Add chapter and according to its HSN CODE in product form, Select chapter according to your business Product.
GST Tax in Sales Order
GST taxes automatically calculate based on product HSN Code in sale order.
If customer state gst code is same as company state gst code it will take CGST & SGST tax automatically or if it is not same it will take IGST Tax.
GST Tax in Invoice
GST Tax in Purchase Order
We have got HSN Code from government circular relese date.For updated rate you have to add it manually.
You will get 30 Days free support incase any bugs or issue (Except data recovery).
Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on email@example.com or raise a ticket on support.
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*- # Odoo, Open Source GST Indian Compliance. # License AGPL-3.0 or later (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl).#
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.