Helpdesk Ticket Parentby Open Source Integrators
Helpdesk - Parent Ticket
Odoo Helpdesk does not allow to relate tickets with each others.
Helpdesk teams need a way to track several individual issues under one parent ticket. This type of ticket is usually created during troubleshooting when an agent (Levels II and II) detects that the issue is further away from the end-user who reported it and it is affecting or will potentially impact other end-users or dependent products/services.
This module allows the helpdesk user to set a parent-children relationship between helpdesk tickets.
- Go to Helpdesk
- Create or select a ticket
- Set his parent
- Go to the parent to see all his children
- In the search view, use the Parents filter to get the list of tickets whose parent is not set. Use the Children one to get the ones whose parent is set.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.