Credit Control for the Netherlands
This module calculates the dunning fee based on the method defined by the WIK: <https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/hulp-bij-schulden/vraag-en-antwoord/hoogte-incassokosten>.
Table of contents
To change the dunning fee amount and percentages:
- Go to ‘Invoicing > Configuration > Credit Control > Credit Control Policies’;
- select a policy;
- select the tab ‘Fees’.
To print the dunning fees on the e-mail or PDF:
- Go to the credit control policy form;
- select a level in the ‘Policy levels’ tab;
- select the tab ‘Mail and reporting’ on the policy level form;
- put #FEE#, #FEENOTAX# or #FEETAX# in the preferred custom text fields.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-netherlands project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.