Quality Management Systemby Savoir-faire Linux https://github.com/OCA/management-system , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/management-system
• Website Builder (website)
• Management System - Audit (783 lines of code)
• Management System - Review (458 lines of code)
• Quality Manual (102 lines of code)
• Management System - Nonconformity (912 lines of code)
• Document Management - Wiki - Procedures (47 lines of code)
• Management System - Action (667 lines of code)
• Document Management - Wiki - Work Instructions (46 lines of code)
• Document Page (744 lines of code)
• Management System (424 lines of code)
• Knowledge Management System (187 lines of code)
• Management System - Survey (19 lines of code)
• Management System - Manual (66 lines of code)
|Lines of code||4462|
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 7.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
Quality Management System
This module was written to allow you to manage your Quality Management System (QMS) within Odoo. It provides applications to manage:
- Quality Manual
- Procedures and Work Instructions
- Top Management Reviews
- Nonconformities (NC)
- Immediate/Corrective/Preventive Actions
- Improvement Opportunities
- Satisfaction Survey
For further information, please visit:
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Add users to the Management System groups (Manager, Auditor, NC Approver)
- Import your documentation (manuals and procedures)
- Review the data provided (i.e. NC origins and causes)
- Customize the Customer Satisfaction survey
- Customize email templates for reminders
- Import your legacy data (NC, actions)
To use this module, you need to:
- Schedule iand manage your audit calendars and top management reviews
- Follow up with your colleagues on their actions
- Analyze your NC and determine your action plan
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your action plan before closing NC
- Maintain your documentation by approving or refusing changes
- Create improvement opportunities
- Images support in the documentation
- Key Performance Indicators
- Employee Training
- Equipment Management
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Luk Vermeylen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Daniel Reis <email@example.com>
- Maxime Chambreuil <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Gervais Naoussi <email@example.com>
- Open Source Integrators <https://www.opensourceintegrators.com>
- Maxime Chambreuil <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Eugen Don <email@example.com>
- Jose Maria Alzaga <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/management-system project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.