Pierce Custom Mail Notifier
This module lets you create your own mail notifications in few seconds
- Create your own mailer in just few seconds.
- Get Notified by mail when records are created/updated or deleted.
- Customize notification mails
- Get notified by mail when a task is assigned to you.
- Get notified when a new module is installed.
- Get notified by mail when a lead is generated that of value higher than $10000.
- Get notified by mail when your employee makes manual attendance.
- Get notified by mail when a specific record is created.
- Get notified by mail when a specific record is updated.
- Get notified by mail when entries are deleted.
- No notification when a mail is triggered
- No notification when our PI_Mail_Notifier module is installed/uninstalled
- No notification for compute fields or indirect updates. For ex notification can not be created for this case "when the product qty is < 10"
2) User can use this Notify by Mail button to quickly create a mail notification for this model.
3) If user Clicked on Notify by Mail button a pop up will be opened with the default model details.
4) Setup your outgoing mail server properly and test it once.
5) Once a template is created for a particular model, Whenever a creation or updation or deletion operation is performed in the particular model, the mail notifier will be executed and evaluated. If the conditions are satsified mail will be send automatically.
6) Various options in custom mail template.
7) Mail History.
8) the Sent mail content.
9) The received mail in inbox.
The module is more exiting than what you see. Also You will get 15 Days free support incase of any bugs or support while installing and testing the module.
For all the projects we work on you will get this module for free. Feel free to reach us for any enhancements or other odoo related works at email@example.com
Checkout our Services & Products :
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.