Supplier info prices in sales pricelists
This module allows you to create a sales pricelist based on product supplierinfo prices. If you want, you can bypass minimum quantity in pricelist item.
Table of contents
Although this module doesn’t depend technically on Sales Management, you must install it for configuring and seeing the effects of it.
To configure pricelists with the new feature of this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Configuration > Settings and check “Multiple Sales Prices per Product” option and “Prices computed from formulas” after that. You must have correct permissions and you must install Sales Management app (sale) to see these settings.
- Create or edit a Sales Pricelist at Sales > Catalog > Pricelists.
- Add or edit a pricelist item and check “Formula” option in “Price Computation” section.
- You will see the new option “Prices based on supplier info”.
- If you want to bypass the “Min.Quantity” field of the supplier info and always select the lowest quantity price, check the option “Ignore Supplier Info Min. Quantity”.
For adding supplier info:
- Go to Sales > Catalog > Products
- Open or create a product.
- Go to “Purchase” page.
- On “Vendors” section, add the supplier and prices.
- You can drag and drop for reordering these lines.
Check the remark in known issues about the supplier info line selection.
For checking pricelists in action, you can (with sale module installed):
- Go to Sales > Orders > Quotations
- Create or edit a quotation.
- Add a line.
- Select a product with the criteria to match the pricelist from supplier info.
- See the proper price appears in the line.
- First line that matches by minimum quantity criteria, independently from the supplier, will be the one that provides the price for the pricelist.
- There’s no mechanism for selecting the supplier from possible sources like sales orders.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/product-attribute project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.