• Employee Directory (hr)
Project Event is an extension to Project resource calendar that brings more features for event management
Used by Université de Montréal, specially built for Music Acadamy management, Theater management for Shows, Events and Spectacles.
Create Events, Activities and Tasks. Book resources
Time saving features
The project module was enhanced with fields and functionalities allowing an event organizer to structure and plan different activities and tasks related to a specific event
- Top down effect : When changing information in the Top event element, related acivities and tasks are affected. Example: The name of the Client
Setup categories with different colors
Easy setup categories with different colors.
The status are used to followup on where the Event, Activity and Task are during execution.
When changing a task and changing its status from draft to option, a calendar event(meeting with reservations) is created.
Status for Events and Activities
Status for Tasks
Roles access levels
Roles a very important, allowing levels of access to specific funcitonnalities.
The system was built using the following roles:
- Project Events User
- Project Events Editor
- Project Events Manager
Technical sheet report to follow up on the field per activity
The technical sheet is the endpoint of the activity. This report document can be used to check operation on the field and help the event manager followup with employees and have all the information needed centralised in one document.
Allow or not ressource booking, and double booking
with enhanced feature with conflict prompts to confirm double booking
Conflict prompts on overlaps. Auto return on drag and drop if double booking not allowed
Organize your work based on your scheduled next actions.
To enhance this module functionalities use the following modules:
- Click here to download the extension to this module for creating Events, Activities and Tasks templates and increase productivity!
- Click here to download the extension to this module for moving activities and tasks with a smatter wizard in one click!
- Click here to download the extension to this module for allowing employees to enter their thimesheets based on shifts per activity!
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.