Purchase Contract Specificationby AvanzOSC
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||625|
Purchase Contract Specification
This module allows the user to define a condition list for the purchase order. It can be defined as a template of conditions. If a template is selected it's conditions will be added to the purchase order, where they can be adapted to the order. If template is changed the previous conditions won't be erased.
- Only the purchase manager is allowed to erase predefined conditions and templates.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.