Purchase Order General Discount
This module allows to set a general discount in a purchase order. This general discount is applied to each line order.
You can also set a default general discount on suppliers and configure to wich line field the discount will be applied.
Table of contents
You can set in settings another discount field to be applied. For example, if we had purchase_triple_discount, we could set the general discount in discount3 to be applied after all other discounts.
To do so:
- Go to Purchases > Configuration > Settings and Purchase Discount Field
- Select the discount you’d wish to use. purchase_triple_discount fields will appear when the module is installed.
There’s a method at res.company called _get_purchase_discount_fields that can be used to extend more line discount fields. For example, if we had the field discount4, we could extend it like this:
@api.model def _get_purchase_discount_fields(self): discount_fields = super()._get_purchase_discount_fields() discount_fields += [('discount4', _('Discount 4'))] return discount_fields
To set a partner default general discount you need to:
- Go to a partner and set the general discount in Sales & Purchases tab.
To set a general discount in a purchase order you need to:
- Create a purchase order.
- Either select a partner with a purchase general discount defined or set one in the summary section of the order.
- This discount will be applied to every line.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.