|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
Purchase Order Line Deep Sort
This module was written to extend the functionality of purchase order and allow you to manage sort of lines.
You can set the default sort order for the current company or you can set sort order for a particular purchase order.
Table of contents
- Sort criteria items can be defined with a dot notation. This means that you can define an order as follows: product_id.default_code. But the field defined must exist in database. If you define, e.g., a calculated field, sort criteria won’t work.
- Go to Purchase > Settings > Default Sort Criteria and select one.
- You must select sort direction too.
- Create a new purchase and add several lines.
- On saving purchase order you must see how the purchase lines are ordered with your selected sort order.
- Add support for ordering purchase lines by partner.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.