|Also available in version||v 10.0|
Sales Isolated Quotation
In some countries/companies, it is already common to separate these two documents. For filing purposes, the document sequence of quotation and sales order has to be separated. In practice, there could be multiple quotations open to a customer, yet only one quotation get converted to the sales order.
This module separate quotation and sales order by adding is_order flag in sale.order model.
Each type of document will have separated sequence numbering. Quotation will have only 2 state, Draft and Done. Sales Order work as normal.
- Create Quotation as normal
- As user click "Convert to Order", the isolated sales order will be created
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.