Enqueue sales order invoicingby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0|
Enqueue sales order invoicing
This module allows to enqueue in several jobs the sales orders invoicing process to be executed in paralell on background, which is normally done serially and on foreground.
Jobs are split following the same criteria as standard Odoo: grouping by order invoicing address and order currency.
Table of contents
This module depends on queue_job module that is hosted on https://github.com/OCA/queue.
Jobs are enqueued in the channel root.sale_order_invoicing_queued, so you must adjust your Odoo configuration according this.
If you want to see queued jobs, you need “Job Queue / Job Queue Manager” permission in your user.
- Go to Sales > Invoicing > Orders to Invoice.
- Select sales orders whose invoicing you want to enqueue.
- Click on Action > Invoice Order.
- Click on “Enqueue Invoicing” button.
- On that moment, jobs will be enqueued on foreground, but the control will be returned to you after that.
- Having the “Job Queue Manager” permissions, you can go to the sales order, and see the tab “Invoicing Jobs”. There a list with all the jobs related to that sales order can be found.
- This module doesn’t take into account any possible modification on grouping criteria, like all the modules that use sale_order_action_invoice_create_hook.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Pedro M. Baeza
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoicing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.