Sale Order Line Dateby OdooMRP team, AvanzOSC, Serv. Tecnol. Avanzados - Pedro M. Baeza, Odoo Community Association (OCA)
Sale order line date
This module adds requested date to a sales order lines and propagate it to stock moves and procurements. When the requested date of the whole sale order is modified the requested date of the lines change to match.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Oihane Crucelaegui <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Esther Martín <email@example.com>
- Pedro M. Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ana Juaristi <email@example.com>
- Jordi Ballester <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Aaron Henriquez <email@example.com>
- Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Francesco Apruzzese <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.