|Read description for||v 12.0 v 10.0 v 9.0|
Sales Management (sale_management)
• Timesheets (hr_timesheet)
• Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
• Sales (sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Project (project)
• Employee Directory (hr)
Timesheet details invoice
Add timesheet details in invoice line to invoices related with timesheets.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Timesheets -> Configuration -> Settings -> Billing and set Default Timesheet Invoice Description.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales -> Catalog -> Products and create a new Product with:
- Product Type -> Service
- Service Invoicing Policy -> Timesheets on tasks
- Service Tracking -> Create a new project but no task
- Go to Sales -> Orders -> Orders and create a new Sale Order.
- Add line selecting the product
- Confirm Sale
- Go to Timesheets -> Timesheet -> My Timesheets and create line with same project of SO and the related task
- Go to the Sale Order and select Other Information -> Timesheet invoice description
- Create Invoice
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoicing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.