Display Decimal Precision
This module allows to distinguish computation digits and display digits in decimal precision. It is also possible to manage a number of decimal places to display on devices.
- The administrator edit the decimal precision by specifying the name of digits parameter.
- He put the number of digits he want to compute.
- He put the number of digits he want to display.
- By default the display digits equals the the digits calculated.
- He can make the display digits superior than the the digits calculated.
- He can make the display digits inferior than the the digits calculated.
Table of contents
To edit a decimal precision :
- Choose a field that you want to edit its decimal accuracy (Ex. Product Price) :
- Go to Settings > Technical > Database Structure> Decimal accuracy menu.
- Select Decimal accuracy corresponding to field.
Then edit the value of digits you want to compute, and the number of digits you want to display.
In this example we put 3 digits to display and 5 to compute
- Now, go back to your interface to see the new decimal accuracy :
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.