Stock Picking Mass Action
Facilities to check the availability of stock picking list:
A wizard which allows on multiple stock pickings at a time to:
- Confirm draft picking;
- check availability of picking;
- force availability of picking;
- transfer picking;
A scheduled action to check availability of all the stock picking. It is not active by default.
This may be necessary for those who want to check the availability more often than running the procurement scheduler.
Table of contents
After selecting several pickings in tree view there are options for: * Mark as Todo * Check Availability * Force Availability * Transfer
Select additional options in the wizard if needed, after “Apply” the actions will be applied to all selected pickings
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.