Web Dialog Sizeby ACSONE SA/NV, Therp BV, Siddharth Bhalgami, Tecnativa, Amaris, Odoo Community Association (OCA)
Web Dialog Size
A module that lets the user expand/restore the dialog box size through a button in the upper right corner (imitating most windows managers). It also adds draggable support to the dialogs.
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Anthony Muschang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Stéphane Bidoul <email@example.com>
- Holger Brunn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Siddharth Bhalgami <email@example.com>
- Wolfgang Pichler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- David Vidal <email@example.com>
- Quentin Theuret <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/web project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.