Website Lazy Load Imagesby Onestein https://github.com/oca/website , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/oca/website
Website Builder (website)
|Also available in version|
Website Lazy Load Images
This module loads images on the website lazy which means images are loaded only when the visitor scrolls to it (visible in viewport). This reduces network traffic for your website and your visitors.
Table of contents
This module needs no manual configuration.
This module automatically lazy loads all images on the page.
To exclude an image for lazy loading:
- Go to the website editor;
- click ‘Edit’;
- select an image;
- check the option ‘Disable Lazy loading’ in the context menu.
- Lazy load background images (background-image)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Smoose (<https://www.smoose.nl/>)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/website project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.