Yudha Purchase Order Cancelby Albertus Restiyanto Pramayudha https://github.com/bikers1
Inventory Management (stock)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
|Lines of code||460|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 10.0 v 13.0|
Purchase Order Cancel And Reserved Addons in odoo
Why need this module
- Normally if purchase order already being confirmed and shipping is already validated and the vendor bill is beeing validate you cannot cancel the purchase order
- but with this addon you can cancel the purchase order that already being set to done and reversed all the document including the stock picking shipment and vendor bill
Tested pass Odoo Community Edition and Enterprise Edition Both
How it work
First set the product you want to purchase
Then Set and confirmed the product in purchase order form
after purchase order being confirmed then go to shipment and validate the shipment
After product shipment being validate you can see in the on hand in master product the stock that already being in
After Product being validate then create vendor bill for the purchase and validate them also
Before you want to cancel the purchase order let's make sure you have beein set the allow cancelling entry in the journal Setting
Set The Allow Cancelling Entry For Journal "Vendor Bill"
Set The Allow Cancelling Entry For Journal "Stock Journal"
Then Click Button Cancel In the Purchase Order Form (The button Cancel is set to view for Purchase Group Manager)
After You Click the cancel button in the purchase order form then put in the cancel remarks
After you put the cancel remarks let's see in the shipment page tab if it's already being cancel or not
The stock on hand in the master product is set back to the previous amount
The Vendor Bill is set to Cancel to
see other addon
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.