Law Management Systemby Ascetic Business Solution
◉ Using this user can request for the service of matter. After approval of the client request it is converted as a Client.
◉ The Client can request for the any matter type. And can describe the Matter details, which once approved by admin automatic client record for it is generated for that client.
◉ Client have all the details of their Client requests, Matter, Evidence, Trial and Invoice.
◉ Lawyer can specify with Fees and Practice Area.
◉ Lawyer will have many other details such as Experience, Private Information and Work Information.
◉ Lawyer also can generate pdf report of matter.
◉ Analysis of client with status of invoices for administration department.
◉ Matter analysis for administration department.
◉ Matter contains all the details of case with its Evidences, Trials, Opposition client, Acts and Articles of that matter.
◉ You can generate a pdf report of Matter.
◉ In Evidence of matter you can manage its Victims, Perpetrators and Suspects to that matter.
◉ In Evidence you can attach any type of file.
◉ In Matter you can also manage its Trials with details of Invoices.
◉ Invoice of matter is depends on type of payment. If payment type is by case then it contains only one invoice for matter and for trials there is each invoice of each trials.
Alert for remain amount
◉ Real-time alert to remaining payment of Client Invoices.
◉ Configuration contains details of Matter Type, Matter category, Judges, Practice area and Acts and Articles
◉ There are two access control for User and Manager.
- You will get 90 Days free support in case of any bugs or issue (Except data recovery).
- At Ascetic Business Solution LLP, we offer end to end solution for Odoo services. Which includes analysis & consultation on the workflows and integration solution. Please note that You're not allowed to distribute this module after purchase!
- In case of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.