Account Check Printing Report Baseby Eficent, Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd., Ursa Information Systems, Odoo Community Association (OCA)
Account Check Printing Report Base
This module provides the basic framework for check printing, and a sample layout.
Table of contents
In order to install this module you must first install also the module ‘report_paper_wkhtmltopdf_params’, available in https://github.com/OCA/server-tools
Go to ‘Settings / Users / Companies’ and assign the desired check format. This module proposes a basic layout, but other modules such as “account_check_printing_report_dlt103” provide formats adjusted to known check formats such as DLT103.
- Go to ‘Invoicing / Purchases / Payments’. Select one of the payments with type ‘Check’ and print the check.
- For automatic check printing when validating payment, mark the field in the journal associated.
- When print check automatically in the payment validation process, the wizard remains opened.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-payment project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.