Payments Due list days overdue
This module adds to the ‘Payments and due list’ view the number of days that an open item is overdue, and classifies the amount due in separate terms columns (e.g. 1-30, 31-60, +61).
The terms columns to show in the list and the number of days for within each term can be configured.
Table of contents
- Go to ‘Invoicing / Configuration / Overdue Terms’, and add the terms, providing the day from, date to and a name that will be displayed in the Payments and due list as column.
- It is recommended to always add a last term ‘+ X’ where the ‘to days’ value is a very big value like 99999.
To use this module, you need to go to:
- Invoicing / Accounting / Payments and due list
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-payment project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.