Account Invoice View Payment
This module allows users to access directly to the payment from an invoice when registering a payment or afterwards.
The option to open the payment when it’s being registered is useful when the user needs to do a follow-up step on the payment, such as printing the associated check.
Table of contents
Only users assigned to the group “Billing” can display the payments from the invoice.
Registering a payment
- Go to an open customer invoice or vendor bill and press ‘Register Payment’.
- Enter the payment details and press ‘Validate & View Payment’.
After payment has been made
- Go to an open customer invoice or vendor bill and press the link ‘View Payments’ that appears next to the list of payments made for that invoice.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoicing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.