POS Kitchen Screen (Community)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1308|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 13.0 v 15.0 v 14.0|
Odoo 12 POS Kitchen Screen (Community)
POS kitchen Screen shows orders and their state to Cook and Manager
- It will also show particular table orders.
- Kitchen screen has two user category: Cook and Manager.
- Cook can only see and update order of specified categories.
- Manger can see all categories orders and table orders.
- Manager and cook user can print receipt from listview and kanban view (Via Posbox Thermal Print).
- Manager can change kitchen state based on order and product wise.
How to use
- To enable kitchen screen view, here is the configuration.
- You can set kitchen screen user as cook or manger and assign categories by which you can give right to see order that belongs to given category.
- Separate pos should be configured for the cook user.
- Send to kitchen button can be used for table service.
- For counter service simply place order and it will be send to kitchen.
- Add note button is used to write a note on particular order line.
- If user is manager kitchen screen button will be visible.
- Manager can see screen that is shown below by clicking kitchen screen button.
- You can see order note below the order in red line.
- By clicking on information icon you can see table order note.
- Manger can also see list view of orders and also have filtration buttons of specified categories in settings.
- For table service restaurants, order will be saved in cart and you can see the order status.
- we can see a screen shown below when cook will log in.
- As per order progress, cook can update state.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Good...but cost more just to print to printer
Its a good app BUT to use printer we must buy IOT posBox that cost more than $150 each.. ...so..totally the cost is the same or higher than other module that no need using Pox Box to print