POS Multi Store (Enterprise)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Odoo 12 POS Multi Shop
Allow user to switch one store to another store and load store wise product,categories.
Note: This module is tested and working in Enterprise Edition. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- User can create shop.
- shop can be assign to user based on user's company.
- User can only see own data like POS terminal,order,session based on assigned shop.
- Switch one shop to another shop based on assigned shops.
- shop wise load product and category.
- User can print receipt based on selection in POS configuration either company information or shop information.
How to use
- As per below image you can create Shop from here.
- Define shop in POS configuration.
- Define shops in Company which will be allowed to that particular company .
- You can assign shop to users based on the user's company.
- After allocated the shop user can see the POS terminal,order,session based on allocated shop.
- User can define the product and categories which should be load for particular shop in POS.
- Load product and categories which defined in stock location.
- User can change shop from POS based on assigned shop.
- Print receipt with company details or shop details based on configuration.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.