Product Serial/Lot Expire Dashboardby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Odoo 12 Product Serial/Lot Expire Dashboard
This module allows to product alert to going expire.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- This module allow to view all the product that are going to expire by location and warehouse.
- you can search the location and warehouse that display all the products for that location or warehouse.
- Also allow the show near expiry product graph to select custome date.
- Allow to add near expire product blocks with configuration.
- Send email of near expire product detail based on configuration.
How to use
- In Sales configuration setting, enable option variants and options.
- In Inventory configuration setting, enable option 'Lots & Serial Numbers', 'Storage Locations' and 'Multi-Warehouses'.
- In Tracking ==> Select by lots/ by unique serial number.
- Click on 'Update qty on hand' button to update a quantity of particular product.
- By clicking on "Start Inventory" button start inventory adjustment.
- You can select a location, update quantity and select or click on create and edit to create a new lot.
- You can create a lot and select end of life date and alert date.
- In Inventory configuration setting ==> Go to 'Product Expiry Configuration' menu.
- Create a custom near expire product block.
- Product Expiry Dashboard.
- Based on select date range bar graph and pie chart view will be generated.
- You can search a category, warehouse and loaction.
- Product expire mail configuration.
- Mail template for near Expire Product.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.