ACP Connectorby Daniel Santibáñez Polanco https://github.com/OCA/l10n-chile , Cooperativa OdooCoop https://github.com/OCA/l10n-chile , Konos https://github.com/OCA/l10n-chile , Open Source Integrators https://github.com/OCA/l10n-chile , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-chile
This module allows you to select whether Odoo or an Authorized Certification Providers is signing your documents as well as configure which Odoo documents they can sign.
Table of contents
- Go to Settings > User & Companies > Companies
- Create or select a company
- Go to the “Electronic Invoicing” tab
- Select who is signing document (Odoo or a Third Party). It is assumed that the signer is in charge of sending the signed document to the Tax Authority for validation.
- If Odoo is signing, select the SSL certificate to use for signing.
- If a Third Party is signing, select the backend to connect to that Third Party
- Configure the documents you want to sign.
- Go to your document
- Create a new record and go through the process (validation or confirmation)
- Add the support for compressing files and sending the compressed file
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-chile project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.