FTP ACP Connectorby Open Source Integrators https://github.com/OCA/l10n-chile , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-chile
FTP ACP Connector
This module adds support for FTP protocol to ACP connector backend. It can be used to send data to third party services that will handle the electronic document communication to SII.
Table of contents
Suggested setup steps for local tests:
- Locally install FTP service:
- Install vsftpd: sudo apt install vsftpd. Additional documention available at https://help.ubuntu.com/community/vsftpd
- Edit /etc/vsftpd.conf, changing the entry write_enable=YES
- (Res)start the service: sudo service vsftpd stop && sudo service vsftpd stop
- Test the connection with the ftp client. User you sysytem user and password. The FTP default work directory will be your home directory.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-chile project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.