# License OPL-1 (See LICENSE file for full copyright and licensing details).
- Add Prepayment Test can be enabled from Sales configuration
Sales -> Settings -> Enable "Add Prepayment Test" to test even if credit limit is equal to 0.
- Total Credit Used = Total Receivable + The amount of Sale Orders confirmed but not yet invoiced + The invoices that are in draft state.
- Credit Hold = Boolean field(True/False)
If Credit Hold field is True
- While choosing the customer in a sales order a warning message is displayed. The user will not be able to confirm the sales order.
In Delivery Order
- The user will not be able to confirm the delivery order or to "Mark As Todo", "Check Availability", "Recheck Availablity", "Force Availability" and "validate".
If Credit Limit is not zero.
- If "Total Credit Used" is greater than or equal to "Credit Limit", in sales order a warning message is displayed when the customer is selected. The user is not able to confirm the sales order.
- If the Total Credit Used + sales order amount exceed the credit limit then the user is not allowed to confirm the sales order.
- There is no constraint on the DO based on the credit limit.,
- Sodexis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by Sodexis.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.