Currency Rate Update
This module provides base for building exchange rates providers and bundles following built-in providers:
- European Central Bank (ported by Grzegorz Grzelak - OpenGLOBE.pl): reference rates are based on the regular daily query procedure between central banks within and outside the European System of Central Banks, which normally takes place at 2:15 p.m. (14:15) ECB time. Source is in EUR, for more details see corresponding ECB page.
This module is compatible with currency_rate_inverted module provided by OCA, that allows to maintain exchange rates in inverted format, helping to resolve rounding issues.
Table of contents
To enable scheduled currency rates update:
# Go to Invoicing > Configuration > Settings # Ensure Automatic Currency Rates (OCA) is checked
To configure currency rates providers:
# Go to Invoicing > Configuration > Currency Rates Providers # Create and configure one or more providers
To update historical currency rates:
# Go to Invoicing > Configuration > Currency Rates Providers # Select specific providers # Launch Actions > Update Rates Wizard # Configure date interval and click Update
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Nicolas Bessi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jean-Baptiste Aubort <email@example.com>
- Joël Grand-Guillaume <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Grzegorz Grzelak <email@example.com> (ECB, NBP)
- Vincent Renaville <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Yannick Vaucher <email@example.com>
- Guewen Baconnier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Lorenzo Battistini <email@example.com> (Port to V7)
- Agustin Cruz <openpyme.mx> (BdM)
- Jacque-Etienne Baudoux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Juan Jose Scarafia <email@example.com>
- Mathieu Benoi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fekete Mihai <email@example.com> (Port to V8)
- Dorin Hongu <firstname.lastname@example.org> (BNR)
- Paul McDermott
- Alexis de Lattre <email@example.com>
- Miku Laitinen
- Assem Bayahi
- Daniel Dico <firstname.lastname@example.org> (BOC)
- Dmytro Katyukha <email@example.com>
- Jesús Ventosinos Mayor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alexey Pelykh <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/currency project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.