Attachment/Document Extension with Directory and Numbering
- This module will add below features to document/attachment module of Odoo and only allow Document Manager to handle and view below listed features.
- Creation directory/folder by model/object.
- Every directory/folder having separate sequence numbering for attachments.
- Security on directory so only specific group can access/create document/attachment inside that directory. (Optional if you do not select group then no security).
- Directory Hiearchy view.
- Document menu is only available for Document Manager group. (New group has been created for Document Manager).
- This app is totally dedicated to Document Manager who manage document of ERP.
- If there is not directory available for any model/object then attachment/document will follow DOC/ generic sequence.
- Allow you to create directory based on resource id / record id. You will have to create directory by specifying resource id and then system will be able to attach documents into that directory if go on that record and attach.
- Document/Directories/Directories Structure
Directory Form View
View all Documents using Smart Button on Directory Form View
Attachment on Project Model By Project Manager - Mitchel Admin
Documents Manager See Attachment on Directory of Project - Mitchel Admin
Related Directory on Attachment Form View
All System Documents - View by Document Manager
Directory Already Exist Warning
Document/Attachment - Send By Email
Directory by Resource ID / Record ID - Child Directory
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Does it have access to the customer portal?
Re: customer portal?
For customer portal you can see https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/12.0/document_directory_myaccount_portal/