Print Dynamic Barcode Labels (Product/Template/Purchase/Picking)by TidyWay
• Purchase (purchase)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 8.0|
Print Dynamic Barcode Labels.
Print Labels From Products | Templates | Purchase | Picking.
Single Page | Multi Dimentions | Dynamic Size| Barcode Labels.
- Label Size : dynamic Size you can enter,
- Label Per Page With Fully Dynamic Sizes,
- Base On Dynamic Fields(EAN13, Reference Code...),
- Multi Types(Code128, EAN13,UPC...),
- Multi Dimensions,
- Dynamic Selection to Print Label By Name,Attributes,Price...,
- Print Multi Products Label Into Single Click.
- Print From Purchase/Picking/Templates/Products.
How To Activate Barcode Labels?
Navigate to Users > Activate the group 'Product Barcode Labels'.
Set Default Barcode Configurations.
(Additional Features For v12).
Navigate to Inventory > Barcode Labels > Barcode Config.
Select Product(s) to Print Barcode Labels.
Printed Barcode Labels(PDF)
Labels Print Also From Purchase/Picking/Products.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Does it work with Brother printers?
Has this been proven with the QL - 800 series of brother label printers?
Re: Does it work with Brother printers?
We simply generate a PDF format, then you have to open it manually and print it. So simply we can say we can print it any printer because our all modules generate a PDF format file.