Unique Partner per Eventby Tecnativa https://github.com/oca/event , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/oca/event
|Lines of code||338|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 9.0 v 8.0|
Unique Partner per Event
This module intended used only with backend and extends the functionality of events to support forbidding to duplicate the same Attendee in an event.
Table of contents
- Go to Events > Events > Create.
- Enable Forbid duplicates.
- Try to create 2 registrations for the same Attendee in this event.
- You can’t.
- This modules intended used with backend, so the validation error are enough to show user what is wrong, when website_event is installed public user would try register attendees. As soon try more than one attendee this will trigger validation error as the attendee partner is duplicated the error shown is 500 internal server error which is no appropriated.
- It would be necessary have a new module with depends on website_event and this one to prevent this issue.
- Another kind of problem is with event_sale module that would try use Sale Order contact as attendee that will lead to the issue of attendee duplicates if try to buy two times same event.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Rafael Blasco
- Jairo Llopis
- Vicent Cubells
- Cristina Martin R.
- Victor M.M. Torres
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/event project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.