Field Service - Change Managementby Pavlov Media https://www.pavlovmedia.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://www.pavlovmedia.com
Field Service - Change Management
This module adds change logs to the Field Service Location. Change logs are used to track changes at a location. Example could be structural changes or configuration changes.
Table of contents
Either install the module from Apps or via the Field Service settings.
Users with Change Log Manager access can configure via the Configuration Menu in the Change Log app. * Open the Change Logs app. * Go to Configuration menu. * Configure Stages, Tags, Types, and Impacts according to your needs.
To use this module, you need to:
- Open a FSM Location
- Click on ‘Change Log’ smart button
- Create or view Change Logs
- You can print change logs from the location, location list or change log list.
- Users with Change Log Manager access will have access to all change logs via the menu on the main dashboard.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Pavlov Media <https://pavlovmedia.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/field-service project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.