• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
Field Service - Sale Stock
This module links pickings created by a sale order to the field service order created by the sale order.
Table of contents
To install Field Service and have the mapping features, you need to install GeoEngine.
Please refer to the installation instructions available at: https://github.com/OCA/geospatial/tree/12.0/base_geoengine
Configure a storable product that generates a unique field service order for an individual sale order:
- Go to Sales > Catalog > Products
- Create or select a product
- Set the type to ‘Storable’
- Set the Service Policy to ‘Per Sale Order’
- Go to Sales
- Create a new Quotation/Sale Order
- Set the FSM Location to be used
- On a Sale Order Line, select a product configured for field service orders
- Confirm the Sale Order
- Field Service orders linked to SO lines are created
- The pickings for storable products will get linked to the newly created field service order
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/field-service project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.