Bi-Directional Synchronization Between Google Drive And Odoo
2. Use Google document as attachement in Odoo.
3. Share Google document with user in Odoo (same time document will be shared on Google drive if user is available with google email id).
Setup in Google
Go to 'https://console.developers.google.com' to generate Google Drive API credentials. Log in with your Google account.
Create New Project
Enable Google Drive API and Google Picker API
Create Credentials and select 'Oauth client ID'.
Configure Consent Screen.
Setup in Odoo
Install Google Document App from the Apps menu
Go to Settings/General Settings and enter your Client ID and Client Secret in Google Attachments option and click on 'Apply'.
Upload Document to Google from Odoo
Click 'From Google' option to upload document
Go to Upload tab
Select or drag file to upload and click 'Upload' button
The uploaded document will be added in Odoo attachments as well as in Google
Uploaded document in Google will be stored in the path: /ObjectName/RecordName/
Uploaded document in Google
Add Document in Google to Odoo
Existing document in Google
Click 'From Google' option to add document to Odoo
Go to 'Google Drive' tab
Select document to add in Odoo
Document added in Odoo from Google
User can easily share documents with other users in Odoo. Shared document will be available in shared user's account in Odoo and it will also be shared in Google automatically.
Click 'Share Attachment(s)' option to share document
Select documents to share and click on 'Share Document(s)'
Select Users to share document with
Assign role to user for shared document and click 'Save & Close'
Click on 'Share' button to share document
Shared user side
Shared documents will be availbale in 'Shared with me' tab in Google
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
4) This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Do not mention your query in comments. Odoo does not inform us if there is any query sent on comments, with this there might be a delay from our side to respond on your query. So please forward your query on firstname.lastname@example.org for fast response.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.