HR Dashboardby Hilar AK https://www.linkedin.com/in/hilar-ak/
• Recruitment (hr_recruitment)
• Expenses (hr_expense)
• Leaves (hr_holidays)
• Project (project)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 9.0 v 10.0|
Hr Dashboard is an odoo addon for HRMS. Dashboard which displays a lot of human resource related details scattered in different menus in a single container. Here the details and the count of data need approval are shown. So its access is limited to Human resource manager or officers.
- Approval Menus
- Leave Details
- Attendace Details
- Recruitment deatils
- Employee Expeses
- Payroll Month wise analysis
- Employee wise attendance analysis
- Total Worked Hours of each employees
- Employee details as a Table
- Export to pdf, xls, csv and direct print
- Export Employee details as pdf, xls, csv
- Export Charts to pdf
- Approval Menus on single screen
Profile with notification buttons
Approval Menus with count of pending approvals
Employee Tables with Export buttons
HR Dashboard uses
Install the odoo11 and HRMS modules defined in manifest. After installation you can see a new menu ‘HR Dashboard’ for users who are officer/manager in Human Resource Odoo.
- ADD more employee datas
- More Comparison charts
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
I have figured it out, It works for only those Hr Personals whom you associate with the users else it will throw an error. There is a "Related Users" field which u need to fill in with the linked user of the hr person. Thought this post might help someone if he gets stuck with the same issue. Anyway a great app! Kudos.
Yes, you are right. HR Personals can only login if user is related in employee form. Thanks for your support.
This is user friendly and simple. Hope more features in next versions.