Employee IDby Brainbean Apps, Michael Telahun Makonnen, OpenSynergy Indonesia, Camptocamp, Odoo Community Association (OCA)
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 8.0|
Company wide unique employee ID. Supports:
- Random ID Generation
This module supports sequence of employee ID which will be generated automatically from the sequence predefined.
Nevertheless, if you need a difference ID in particular cases you can pass a custom value for identification_id: if you do it no automatic generation happens.
Table of contents
To install this module, you need to:
- clone the branch 11.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/hr
- add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- update the module list
- search for “Employee Identification Numbers” in your addons
- install the module
If you want to modify the format of the sequence, go to Settings -> Technical -> Sequences & Identifiers -> Sequences and search for the “Employee ID” sequence, where you modify its prefix and numbering formats.
To configure the ‘ID Generation Method’, the ‘# of Digits’ and the ‘Sequence’, activate the developer mode and go to Employees -> Configuration -> Employee ID.
When you will create a new employee, the field reference will be assigned automatically with the next number of the predefined sequence.
- When installing the module, the ID of existing employees is not generated automatically
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Michael Telahun Makonnen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Adrien Peiffer (ACSONE) <email@example.com>
- Salton Massally (iDT Labs) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Andhitia Rama (OpenSynergy Indonesia) <email@example.com>
- Simone Orsi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. <email@example.com>
- Alexey Pelykh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/hr project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.