Something More in Payslip!
This will help you in Odoo payslip generation. It adds some extra features to the existing payslip such as showing gross & net salary in list view and confirm button etc.
Displays Gross and net Salary in the list view. This will help you to analyse multiple payslips in single view.
Net and gross salary are considered from the category code of payslip lines.
- Gross salary is considered if category code is GROSS
- Net salary is considered if category code is NET
Displays image of employee and the user who created the payslip.
In Odoo, we need to update Gross and Net salary manually if any payslip line amount is modified.
So this module added a new button below payslip lines to update Gross and Net salary.
Below are calculations ...
- Gross Salary Calculation ⇨ BASIC + ALW (Allowance)
- Net Salary Calculation ⇨ BASIC + ALW (Allowance) - DED (Deduction)
Need Support ?
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.