Graph view in Odoo is used for displaying data in Graphs and Pie charts.Pivot view can be used to represent data in tables or we can say as a dynamic analysis matrix.This module provides the feature of displaying the employee payslips in pivot views & graph views.
- Display full payslip information in pivot view.
- Also shows the pie chart or graph view for the payslips.
- Information is shown on the basis of employees and according to the month.
- Leaves are also displayed along with allowances & deductions.
Navigate to the Payslip menu and compute the payslips for employees.
Create all the payslips.
Navigate to the Report menu.A submenu named Payslip report will be shown.Opening this menu will show Payslips in pivot view.These payslips are displayed in a matrix form and have these filters : Allowances, Deductions, Base Salary, Leaves and Net Salary. Selecting any or all off these features will display data in your table accordingly.
After checking the tables,switch to the Graph view.
Graph views and Pie Charts
Click on the graph view button and you can see the payslip information in graphs as well as in the form of Pie charts.Here too you can use different filters from the measures menu to display data accordingly.
You can check about each eamployee's individual salary & leaves in this pie chart & you can switch to the graph view to see information in graphical bars.
Graph view of payslips.
What We Do
Odoo Code Migration
Odoo Mobile App
Odoo DB Migration
Odoo Web Development
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.