Switzerland - MIS reports
This modules provides MIS Builder Report templates for the Switzerland P&L and Balance Sheet according to the official models (STERCHI).
Table of contents
The normal Odoo module installation procedure applies.
This module depends on the mis_builder module which can be found on apps.odoo.com or the OCA/account-financial-reporting github repository.
To configure this module, you need to go to Accounting > Reporting > MIS Reports and create report instance according to the desired time periods and using one of the following templates provided by this module:
- Suisse - Compte de résultat (Profit and loss account)
- Suisse – Bilan (Balance sheet)
To obtain correct results, the account codes prefixes must match the official Switzerland chart of account (STERCHI).
To use this module, you need to go to Accounting > Reporting > MIS Reports and use the buttons available on the previously configured reports such as preview, export, add to dashboard.
- Provides a MIS Builder Report template for the Switzerland VAT Declaration.
- Rename reports in english as base language to then be translated
- Translate report names in german
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-switzerland project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.