MRP Potentialby Odoo Tools
The app goal is to provide you and your clients with up-to-date information about:
- How many products we may produce at the moment based on available components: MRP Potential
- What a component is of the most need and restricts us to produce more at the moment: Bottleneck component
- How many products we may produce in the future depending on virtual stocks planned by purchases or manufacturing: MRP forecast
The tool is compatible with both Odoo Enterprise and Odoo Community.
- Imagine, your product is "Ice cream, Chocolate" (5kg can)
- According to the bill of material it is produced of "Milk" (5kg) and "Chocolate" (1 kg)
- We have on stocks 20 kg of "Milk" and 2 kg of "Chocolate"
- Currently we may produce two cans of "Ice cram, Chocolate", taking 10 kg of "Milk" and 2 kg of "Chocolate". It is MRP potential . Since we have 10 kg more "Milk", but no more "Chocolate", the latter is Bottleneck component
- We also ordered from supplier 10 kg of "Chocolate" and planning to get it in 5 days (confirmed purchase order with the linked picking of the type "Receipt")
- So, in 5 days we anticipate 10 kg of "Chocolate". Taking into account 10 kg of "Milk" left in stocks, we will be able to produce 2 extra "Ice cream" cans. Or 4 cans together with MRP potential. This 4 is MRP forecast
The tool to search, select and update product templates in batch
The tool to make inventory data essential and comfortable for elaboration€ 36
The tool to configure variant prices based on attributes coefficients and surpluses€ 96
The tool to restrict rights for create, edit and delete products
The tool to restrict users' access to stocks, locations and warehouse operations
The tool to calculate stock demand trends and make prediction for future demand statistically
The tool to build deep and structured knowledge base for internal and external use€ 228
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with OwnCloud / NextCloud files in both ways€ 394
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with OneDrive files in both ways€ 394
OdooTools is the team of developers and business analysts to help you extend Odoo potential. We have been communicating with end users to whom the software became the main business tool since 2012. As a result, we are proud of dozens of successful Odoo apps developed. We are open for new ideas and challenges to create the best Odoo tools for business needs all over the world.
This tool has been developed in cooperation with IT Libertas - one of the leading Odoo integrators in Russia.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.