Multi Branchesby Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
• Sales (sale_management)
• Sale & Purchase Vouchers (account_voucher)
• Purchase (purchase)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
This Application provides functionality to manage Multi Branches for a Company.
Multi Branches functionality is provided for
6- Locations & Inventory.
Also maintains User and Manager level Access Rights for Branches.
- Define Multiple Branches for a Company.
- Multiple Branches working same as Odoo Multi Company Scenario.
- Set Branch on CRM.
- Set Branch on Sales.
- Set Branch on Purchase.
- Set Branch on Account.
- Set Branch on Warehouses.
- Set Branch on Locations.
- Branch wise Stock Operations.
- Easy & Efficient Product Stock Transfer From Branch To Branch.
- Manage single Chart of Account for all Branches for a Company.
- Access Rights defined for Multi Branches.
- Manager can manage Multi Branches.
Assigning a Branch to User
Branch on Contacts
Branch on Warehouses
Branch on Warehouse Locations
Product Stock Operations - Branch Wise
Branch on CRM
Branch Wise Sales Teams
Branch on Sales Flow
Branch on Picking (Delivery Order)
Branch on Customer Invoices
Branch on Purchase Flow
Branch on Picking (Shipment)
Branch on Vendor Bills
Branch on Inventory
Inventory Adjustments Branch Wise
Product Stock Transfer Branch To Branch
Sales Receipts - Branch Wise
Purchase Receipts - Branch Wise
Journal Entry - Branch Wise
Branch on Payments
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
4) This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Do not mention your query in comments. Odoo does not inform us if there is any query sent on comments, with this there might be a delay from our side to respond on your query. So please forward your query on email@example.com for fast response.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.