Odoo Debrandingby Hilar AK
Odoo Debranding is a tool to remove the odoo promotions and links and replace it with your custom details. Dialogues, popup windows, social icons, footer, header and all related stuff can be changed with your company data. You should fill the fields under general settings to complete the configurations. This will update the following details.
- Warning Dialogues
- Error Dialogues
- Front-end footers
- Backend pages
- Powered by label
- Company Logo
- Database selector Page
- Database manager page
- Page title
- Front-end and Back-end debranding
- Admin can check the error and warning message from debrand settings
- Removes odoo promotional links
- Removes odoo promotional tabs from settings
After instllation of this module,
you have to fill the details under
general settings -> odoo-debrand
Odoo Debranding uses
Install the odoo11 and dependency modules defined in manifest. After installation you can configure details under general settings.
Recommends only for community version, Not tested for enterprise or other editions!
- Hilar AK email@example.com
- GitHub issues
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Good and Simple Module, it helped me a lot. Thanks Hilar AK
The issue was with the post_init_hook done for odoo bot and now its fixed.
This module is not related with accounting or any mailing functions. Please check your other custom addons. Thanks
Can's send invoices via email
one the module is installed on odoo 12 .... Ubuntu 18.04 it gives and error when you try to send an invoice via email.