|Read description for||v 11.0|
Partner Time to Pay
This module displays statistics related to the receivables and payables behavior of a partner on the Accounting tab of the partner form view.
Table of contents
Your preferred way to install addons will work with Partner Time to Pay.
An easy way to install it with all its dependencies is using pip:
- pip install --pre odoo11-addon-partner_time_to_pay odoo-autodiscover
- then restart Odoo, update the addons list in your database, and install the Partner Time to Pay application.
- Go to the Accounting tab of a partner
- There is 4 new fields. These fields represent the average days to pay for this year (YTD) and since the first invoice (lifetime).
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <https://www.opensourceintegrators.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoice-reporting project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.