Plaid Integration with Odoo
It is crucial but necessary to maintain accounting bank balance as per bank statement. To do this in the regular time interval is time-consuming process. Most of the accounting person spend lots of time to record bank statement and its transaction into Odoo. This App(Odoo Paid Integration) reduces unnecessary time consumption on recording bank statement. It will import your bank transactions to Odoo and will create bank statement at regular time interval i.e every hour.
- Integrate Plaid with Odoo.
- Import your Bank Statements Automatically or Manually using Plaid.
- Update your Bank Credentials using Plaid.
- Synchronize Bank Statements From Invoicing Dashboard of Odoo.
- Use Multiple Plaid Environment Like.
- SandBox: Use test credentials and account data to build out and test your Plaid integration.
- Development: Test your Plaid integration with real credentials and account data for up to 100 Items.
- Production: Connect unlimited bank accounts and access our full range of products; all requests are billed.
How to setup Plaid?
To Create an account in Plaid Click here to get started!
Configure Plaid Account Credentials in Odoo
Configure Plaid Account in Journal
Quick Integration with Plaid
If you choose single account then you can successfully add Plaid Bank Account to Odoo
If you choose multiple account then you can't add Plaid Bank Account to Odoo
Select the appropriate Plaid Account in the Journal
Sync Manually from Invoicing Dashboard
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
I want to know if is possible to link to Commerzbank, from Germany.
Is there a list of supported banks?
I'm specifically interested in the Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Everything worked well with bank but not with paypal, until they fixed it :)
Everything works well now, even paypal which had problems before. They stand behind their product and will provide you excellent support. Worth it.