PLM Automatic Weightby OmniaSolutions
Plm Automatic Weight
This module allows you compute product weight due to Normal BOM calculation, using CAD weight or setting a custom weight.
How it works:
Normal BOM Computation
- Go to Search on Engineering Parts and select one or more products:
- Go to the action Menu
- Click the Compute Bom Weight action, bom weight is computed and NBOM Weight Computed field is evaluated:
Product Weight Computation
Once you have the weight computed you can decide how weight has to be computed, so enter in edit mode on a single product:
- You can find three possibilities to compute weight:
- Use Net Weight: In production step only gross weight is used.
- Use CAD Weight: CAD Weight is added to Additional Weight ad result is set in in Gross Weight.
- Use Normal Bom: NBOM Weight Computed is added to Additional Weight and the result is set in Gross Weight.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.